It was Halloween last night and to be honest it was a non event. Tuesday nights in Perth are generally my worst night of the week and last night was no exception.
It just isn't the big deal here that it is in other parts of the world. There may be some celebration planned for the weekend but that will be more of an excuse to get dressed up and drink too much than anything specifically to do with Halloween.
The origins of Halloween sometimes also called Samhain.
This was in total contrast to the past 2 nights which were brilliant to say the least I can only hope the last 2 nights of the week are as profitable for me. (I work Sunday thru Thursday nights)
Safe driving.
Wednesday, November 1
The Halloween that wasn't
Posted by
Unknown
at
2:29 pm
3
comments
Leave your comment here
Labels: storys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I added your blog to mine, hope it brings you the same amount of enjoyment as mine brought me! Keep up the good work.
Halloween has changed here. (USA) It is still for the little kids, but the the so-called adults are destroying the innocence.
Thanks freddybeachcabby I enjoy reading your blog it's always interesting to hear other cabbies going thru the same things even if they are on the other side of the world.
Safe driving
Post a Comment