Monday, November 13

Sat night

There must be an art to working these busy nights. An art that I have apparently forgotten. I filled in last night for the regular driver as he had to study for uni exams and to put it simply my take for the night was roughly what I would have expected for a Sat night 5 or 6 years ago not 6 or so weeks out from xmas in 2006!.

The work was going gangbusters for the first 2hrs and then I hit the small fares. I got a hail for $6.00 a job off the computer from Mt Lawley to Northbridge that was only $9 things like this. Then later in the night I spent a whole hour for the princely sum of $11 the rest of the time I was chasing jobs that weren't there.

You have to expect these things of course but the most annoying part was the huge volume of work that was there and I just lucked out time and again with either small fares, time wasters or no-jobs.

1 comments:

F.B. Cabby said...

we all have nights like that, its frustrating not being able to get things going, it will pass. gotta take the bad with the good!