Monday, November 27

Halloween Humor



A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab,
and the cab driver won't stop staring at her.

She asks him why is he staring. He replies, "I
have a question to ask you, but I don't want to
offend you."

She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me.
When you're as old as I am and have been a Nun
as long as I have, you get a chance to see and
hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's
nothing you could say or ask that I would find
offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a Nun
kiss me."

She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do
about that: #1, you have to be single and
#2, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes,
I am single and I'm Catholic!"

"OK" the Nun says. "Pull into the next alley."
The Nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that
would make a hooker blush. But when they get back
on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child, said the nun, why are you crying?"

"Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied. I must confess,
I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK, my name is Kevin and
I'm going to a Halloween party."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That brought a smile :)

Thanks

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it. cabbie x

Martina said...

Hello from Germany,
you made me smile!!!
Wish you all the best,
Martina

Unknown said...

Thanks Martina! Glad you liked it.