After posting about how difficult it was Saturday night to get a run going and consistently find the bigger jobs I felt I just had to tell you what happened last night.
It started when I checked my post office box and a customer who I had carried nearly a month ago and at the time hadn't paid, had actually sent me the fare. I mean I know I gave the lady my mailing address but I never really believed I would ever see the money so it was a nice surprise to get the letter.
At the time I had logged off the MDT and was intending on having an early night but after the nice surprise in my mailbox I decided I would head back into the city and see what was around.
I logged back in and made myself available and no more than 30 secs after doing so I scored a medical parcel job. Normally the ones I get are fairly small Perth to Mt Lawley or Nedlands etc $15 max. Not this time thou, I was headed to Joondalup Hospital some $47 away.
Btw the time I dropped and got back on the freeway there wasn't enough time to get another job before I really had to change over but seeing how the morning had gone that was fine with me.
Monday, November 13
Sometimes you fluke it
Posted by
Unknown
at
5:20 pm
0
comments
Leave your comment here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment