The Red Bull Air Race is on today in Perth. To be honest I've never heard of it before and don't really know what to expect. I do however know an opportunity when I see one and when I heard the organisers saying they expect next years crowd to exceed the crowd we get each year for the Australia day SkyShow I thought maybe it would be worth the effort to start early.
So I'm going in today at 12pm instead of 5pm like normal. Not really sure what to expect but with a large crowd of people in the city and free transport on the buses and trains bringing them in to the city hopefully they will mean increased demand for taxis as well.
I'll post up how it goes tomorrow.
Sunday, November 19
Red Bull Air Race
Posted by
Unknown
at
10:13 am
2
comments
Leave your comment here
Labels: news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
If you drink five Red Bulls, you can talk on your cell phone and your cab radio, and to your fare, all at the same time. And, you can make every green light for your whole shift.
pissedoffcabbie.blogspot.com
Lol I once sculled 2 back to back and got a mega case of the jitters I couldn't imagine trying 5.
Post a Comment