Monday, September 18

Good fortune

Well tonight was an absolute burster!!. I've had good Sunday nights before but it seemed I had hit a slump as the last 2 have been barely average income wise but tonight I passed last Sundays total by the halfway point of the shift and just kept on going!!

Not even a broken electric window motor could stop me tonight although I will admit it did get a bit cold as it got down to 10 degrees so I finally stopped and manually lifted the window up so it was 85% closed, then it started raining and I had to get it closed all the way as I was still getting wet.

No drama thou as my owner has told me it will be fixed today as will the squeak in the left front suspension which has gotten quite bad since I last drove on Wednesday. Not surprising I guess when you consider the cars had just shy of 2 thousand kays put on it in 4 days.

It really amazes me just how reliable the cars are not only did it run flawlessly on my shift of just over 400kms but now the owner is in it and its off again still going and not missing a beat.

0 comments: